Something new: Your wedding dress
If you plan to adhere to tradition and have the classic something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, then why not make one of the most important parts of your day your something new? Have your wedding dress as your something new — we’ve picked out ten of the most recent wedding dresses that include key trends for 2015!
View even more wedding dresses in our bridalwear section.
- Alfred Angelo — CinderellaWedding dresses with a daring pop of color will be big news in 2015. This glamorous princess style wedding dress can be your something new and something blue, as it features a Cinderella-blue sash, fit for a Disney princess!
For more information visit: www.alfredangelobridal.ca
- Benjamin Roberts — 2514Glittering waist detail will flatter your figure and help to balance out your proportions. This beautiful Benjamin Roberts gown is taken to a whole other level with the sparkling belt. It’s a great way to dress up a more simple dress.
For more information visit: www.benjaminroberts.co.uk
- Claire Pettibone — RavenThe new wedding dress trends for 2015 include bolder details, such as bright patterns. Don’t be scared to stand out — this gorgeously floral patterned dress from Claire Pettibone is a romantic take on the trend.
For more information visit: www.clairepettibone.com
- Ellis Bridals — 12215Glamorous glitter is a key wedding dress trend, and this beautiful wedding dress from the latest Ellis Bridals collection is breath-taking. The sequinned skirt, ornate bodice and soft champagne color make this dress truly dazzling.
For more information visit: www.ellisbridals.com
- Gemma Gabriel — SapphireInteresting necklines have been taking over from the classic sweetheart neckline trend, and the Sapphire gown from Gemma Gabriel is a perfect example of this. The elegant halterneck style makes this wedding dress perfect for a destination wedding on a beach!
For more information visit: www.gemmagabriel.com
- Ian Stuart — Cover GirlThis slim fitting Ian Stuart wedding dress is perfect for brides who want a structured wedding dress style. The flared bottom balances out the scene-stealing floral detail on the bodice. Style this dress with an elegant up do for a classic look.
For more information visit: www.ianstuart-bride.com
- Jasmine Couture — T162066Ever since Kate Middleton wowed the world in her Alexander McQueen wedding dress, sleeves have been a huge wedding dress trend. They’re thankfully not going anywhere in 2015, as this elegant wedding dress from Jasmine Couture shows!
For more information visit: www.jasminebridal.com
- Sincerity — 3805On your wedding day you spend a lot of time with your back to people — as you say your vows, share your first kiss and twirl around the dance floor for your first dance. So it makes sense to go for a wedding dress with a statement back like this beautiful Sincerity wedding dress. Kim Kardashian also favored an illusion back gown, so you’re in good company!
For more information visit: www.sinceritybridal.com
- Tara Keely — 2406Whilst short wedding dresses are not a new idea, it’s still a fairly unique concept! Wow your guests by making your something new wedding dress this unbelievably pretty lace detailed short wedding dress from Tara Keely.
For more information visit: www.jlmcouture.com
- Veromia — 61405If you’re looking for a timeless and simple wedding dress, consider the 61405 from Veromia. This elegant wedding gown features flattering and on trend pleated detail across the bodice, and a classic A-line skirt. A subtle dusting of diamantes on the hip adds some sparkle.
For more information visit: www.veromia.co.uk
More Bridalwear Articles