Proposal stories

zoe@hitched
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 25 Jun 2013 9:46

Proposal stories

Share your proposal stories - we want to hear all of them!

• Posted: 8 Nov 2013 21:15

Re: Proposal stories

I have an awesome Proposal Storie..

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years Nov 12th, I have been bugging him and throwing hints at him for awhile about proposing and he promised me 2013 would be the year so of course every event had me waiting and wonder if that was it. but in the mean time I would always sing " if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it" which of course he hated hearing but it was fun. So my 30th birthday comes along. he said he wanted to take me to go get my nails done (like thats not suspicious) then we were going to drop our dog off at my moms and go for a romantic dinner. we pull up to my parents house and i had a feeling something wasnt right that he was up to something. I walked in and of course get a loud "SURPRISE!!" My family and friends were there to greet me and make it the best birthday ever. I noticed all night everyone was very secertive and suspicious he was avoiding me like the plauge so i knew something was up. My mom had made me sit down at the table for my birthday cake. everyone stood around with their camera phones i was wondering what was going on and in comes my man holding a big cake and on it said...."I like it so can I put a ring on it" I was so shocked that he thought of something that cute then i looked over and there he was on his knee holding the ring you could tell he was so nervous. the one thing he told me was that he would never ask me infront of family and that he would just do it. Im so happy he went out of his comfort zone and did something memerable

• Posted: 13 May 2014 16:06

Re: Proposal stories

Such a cute story! :) 

- Julia 
    www.juliaseilerphotography.com 

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)