deciding on a wedding theme

rees13
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 12 Jun 2013 6:05

deciding on a wedding theme

Just wondering how everyone has decided on a wedding theme, and how many people have just thrown together things they like?
    I had started to come up with a theme, but then I just sat back and realized I have no idea what my theme really is, and how Im not sure if everything even goes together. I have a very elegant dress, very simple wine labels, napkins in black and gold that say All you need i love, our names and date. I also have plum bridesmaids dresses, and my invitation are very simple, green colours with daisy like flowers all over. Which I have decided is my wedding flower. I know everything has to be included in the decision, season, the location and the couple. But I feel like with just a few days over three months left I have no clue what I am doing and how to make everything flow. How have you made your random ideas flow into a theme? :)

• Posted: 22 Nov 2014 23:40

RE:deciding on a wedding theme

I don't have an actual theme either. I just kind of call mine the everything I love, all rolled into one theme. Which To be honest, I think is absolutely perfect. Why put the stress on having a theme when we should focus on what we just love. It's our wedding. Let it be what ever we want!
  • Posted: 6 Jan 2015 15:37

Re: deciding on a wedding theme

we are doing a nautical theme as we are getting married on my dads sail boat. 

I have created a facebook group called "Brides of 2015" if anyone is interested in joining

Thanks 

• Posted: 27 Feb 2015 18:00

RE:deciding on a wedding theme

I'm finding same thing. I know our wedding colors are purple an silver an I just seem to find ideas on Pinterest as to what would be nice. How it will all go together is much harder. Using the scrapbook feature of the app helps cause much info is overwhelming an this simplys things. Putting images of what you already have gathered an what you love will help narrow it down
Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)